Friday, May 13, 2011

Lost 3 minutes from last time :)

Well I used my favorite treadmill and got my speed down three minutes. And I was able to jog .4 miles which I've never done before. So I'm stoked! I'm going to try to get to .5 miles or even further by the end of the month.

I'm going to try and do it again twice this weekend. But have you ever had a couple days where you just feel fat and ungainly and sort of like the Blob?
That's my couple of days.

Right at the end of my 5k on Thursday there was another resident in the apartment running besides me, and she stopped me and told me I was kicking ass, and that she had just lost a lot of weight, and I should be proud of myself. It was a little creepy and a little encouraging.

Anyway, hopefully next week I'll be able to get the good treadmill more than once!
~Euneeda Biscuit

1 comment:

  1. I can hear the happiness and pride in your voice! You ARE totally kicking ass!

    ReplyDelete